The Summer Blockbuster Season has officially come to an end, and lead it to Guardians of the Galaxy to continue dominating, well, the galaxy. Marevel’s biggest success to date won over the Labor Day weekend with $22.1 million. Love that Guardians was number one, then got beaten out, only to return at the top again two weeks in a row.
- Guardians of the Galaxy $22.2 million/$280.5 million
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles $15.7 million/$166.4 million
- If I Stay $11.6 million/$32.2 million
- Let’s Be Cops $10.5 million/$59.7 million
- As Above, So Below $10.3 million/$10.3 million
- The November Man $10.2 million/$11.9 million
- When the Game Stands Tall $8 million/$18.7 million
- The Giver $6.9 million/$33.1 million
- The Hundred-Foot Journey $6.3 million/$41.1 million
- Expendables 3 $4.5 million/$34.2 million
After this weekend, Guardians of the Galaxy is now the top grossing movie domestically in 2014, and it is well-deserved. Let me know what you saw this weekend and what you thought about it down below.